Delivery Methods and Charges
- All deliveries within New Zealand are delivered by Courier direct to your door. If no one is home, a card will be left requesting that you contact the courier office to arrange a suitable delivery time. You can enter special delivery instructions when entering your address details.
- All deliveries excluding furniture and wine are freight free within New Zealand
- Nationally delivered Gifts are collected at 2pm daily by Couriers and delivery can be expected within 1-2 days (excluding weekends, depending on the area it is being delivered to). Rural Delivery can be expected to take 4-6 days. Please note no guarantees are made on delivery and times listed are approximate only with delivery and online services only available Mon- Fri.
FREE Gift Wrapping & Personal Messages:
If your Gift is being sent direct to a recipient Acorns of Clevedon will Gift Wrap Free of charge, don't forget to type in the message box at checkout your personal message to be written on the message card this way it will arrive as if you had sent it yourself.
Any specified delivery dates are estimates only and we shall not be liable for failure to deliver on the estimated date.
Acorns does not accept responsibility for delays in delivery due to unforeseen circumstances (eg, strikes and natural disasters) or delays which result from Acorns not receiving deliveries from third parties on time or as a consequence of an incorrectly filled in delivery address.
All products excluding furniture and wine.
All customer orders are sent Monday to Friday within 48 hours of you placing your order. Once dispatched the following delivery times can be expected:
- North Island: Metro - the following business day. Outskirts - 1-2 business days.
- South Island: up to 3-4 business days.
Please allow up to 3 extra business days for delivery to rural address areas.
If priority next day delivery is required please contact Acorns on 09 292 9324 or email email@example.com
- Priority is available for deliveries to Metro areas (not rural addresses), including Saturday delivery, provided we receive your order by 12 noon Monday to Friday.
- To ensure the fastest delivery, we strongly recommend using a business address as your shipping address. Please ensure that the company name, department, floor/level and the name of the recipient are clearly entered in the delivery address.
Furniture and Wine
- North Island – 2 to 4 days (does not include Saturday and Sunday)
- South Island – 3 to 5 days (does not include Saturday and Sunday)
- Rural - contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 09 2929324 for costs.